Monday, April 23, 2018

[enter-talk] MY BIAS GROUP DISBANDED BUT I CAN'T CRY






Because I'm too frustrated ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
AHHHHHH!!!!

post response:
[+138][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.23 00:40 신고하기
I'm another group's fan, but seeing them cry breaks my heart. This is not the end, I'm sure there will be a day when they reunite, find strength  ㅌㄷㅌㄷ
34
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.23 11:46 신고하기
I cried with them during the concert.. I seriously lost it when I saw my bias cry in front of my eyes. I remember grabbing tight on the fence and just sobbing
30
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.23 22:16 신고하기
Kenta wished that he could stay with the members, and to stand together on stage and sing together...=Donghanie who said that the future looks empty to him...Seeing my biases cry like that in front of my, my mentality just gave up. It looks like they literally kicked them out of a dream and locked them outside, aren't they psychopaths?
29
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.23 22:20 신고하기
The Wannables also cried with them when they saw the pictures posted up. Joyfuls find strength. Believe in JBJ, this is not the end
17
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.23 18:35 신고하기
That's right ㅋㅋㅋIt's so sad, and usually I would be crying seeing the members cry, but I'm just so in denial of the reality right now, I don't even know what's happening ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My heart broke seeing Kenta say he wants to keep dancing and singing ㅋㅋ.. They said that they didn't know why this was happening to him and the maknae said that the future looked empty, We know that there's gonna be another path we can dream on, so we'll still have hope. We didn't know that it was going to end this quickly, but we know that in the future, we will be meeting again. I hope we can be called Joyfuls again and that we'll heart "Just be Joyful"
14
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com