Sunday, January 21, 2018

[enter-talk] BTS DUMP (JIN & JIMIN)

[enter-talk] THAT'S BANGTAN'S JIN RIGHT? LOOK AT HIS PERSONALITYㅋㅋㅋ

I'm a fan of various idols... I was watching Hwang Chiyeol's fancams on Youtube and watched this video without thinking much but


This is Hwang Chiyeol watching other people's stage..


Because it was a upbeat stage, a few of them got up and Hwang Chiyeol started to look to his side


He then stood up too... He was feeling awkward so he clapped his hands a few times


And here, the Bangtan members came back after changing their stage outfit. Meanwhile Jinㅋㅋㅋㅋ he was dancing excitedly while coming back and Jimin (? I'm not sure) who was in front of him saw Jin and started dancing tooㅋㅋ


And then the rest of the members all started to dance too...


And then, Jin saw Hwang Chiyeol standing by himself!


*Running*


And he started to dance next to himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


All the members at the back were cracking upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ






They were probably complimenting each others' stage by whispering in their ears and at the end, Jin thanked him.

Anyways, I'm seeing Jin in a new light...


post response:
[+2,367][-77]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 00:03 신고하기
Once again, once again I fell for them
468
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.20 23:56 신고하기
Hwang Chiyeol said that the Bangtan kids were good at singing? Anyways, he mentioned something good about them onceㅋㅋ I'm not sure about the details though..
389
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.20 23:54 신고하기
Jin is pretty handsome but his personality is also good
383
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 02:23 신고하기
His personality is his core
203
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 03:08 신고하기
His words are also pretty
136
0
Jin: is there anything you want to buy?
- anything you buy for me will be meaningful
- so you don't have to buy me anything expensive



[enter-talk] AH SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S UP WITH BANGTAN'S JIMIN?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Ah seriously, I saw many gifs of him recently and I find him so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm going crazy because I'm always thinking about him























If you have cute gifs of Jimin, please share them with me...

post response:
[+1,105][-60]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.01.20 22:19 신고하기
Please view Jimin prettily ㅜㅜ The trolls are writing so many hate posts about him nowadays, it makes me sad ..
394
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.20 22:16 신고하기
Ha.. I f*cking like himㅎㅎㅎㅎ
325
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 07:30 신고하기
Look at the fake comments. I came in this post at dawn and these comments weren't even there? I went to shower and brush my teeth for around 10 min and suddenly, these 3 new comments appeared. Since it's dawn, the views on this post weren't even increasing that much but the amount of upvotes on these comments kept on increasing. These comments were only written 5 min ago. Who's behind this?
323
3
"You really have no conscience if you think that he's handsome. Nowadays, people gets called a fairy as soon as they are small ㅋㅋㅋ"
"He has no masculinity, he just looks like a choding.."
"He's an idol but he should at least be charming. He's seriously ugly"
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 01:25 신고하기
Park Jimin isn't just cute, he's also sexyㅜㅠㅜ boohooㅠㅠ
182
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 07:39 신고하기
What is the best comment saying...?
159
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.20 22:24 신고하기
I have so many cute gifs of Jimin, it's hard to chooseㅠㅠ
139
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com