Monday, December 11, 2017

[enter-talk] BANGTAN’S J-HOPE

Why are his visuals so underrated?
I watched him on their MAMA performance, watched his fancams and even searched up his gifs. But there are so many people who just ignore his looksㅜㅠ It’s like this on PANN too
 
It’s not that people are bashing his visuals but they just ignore him which makes me sad.
If there was someone like him at my school, I would enjoy going to school way more

 post response:
[+861][-81]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.10 23:12 신고하기
t’s cause we are in BTS-bashing-PANN here. Back in the days, there was a post about J-Hope wearing casual clothes nicely and all the comments were about him being ugly and asking people to not write posts about him. The post even had more than 500 likes and was in the featured posts. I was so traumatized. So I just stopped mentioning him. It breaks my heart seeing my bias getting bashed on for his looks.
248
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.10 23:15 신고하기
From my standards, this is our Hobie’s legendary gif
236
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.10 23:17 신고하기
I agree. He has a high nose and more than being handsome, I find him pretty
194
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 11:45 신고하기
Real life picture. At first, V used to say that J-Hope was the visual
120
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 09:31 신고하기
At first, his concept was the problem. He said himself that it was hard for him to keep up with the concept from time to time. During America Hustle Life, I think that he was the most ‘himself’ at that time. When he was dancing, he showed no mercy. For me, when I was BTS rehearsing, I have never seen him slacking off once. During awards ceremonies, he always stands on the sides and acts more toned down. He’s always meticulous when he’s behaving with the members, and talks carefully. Also, I saw him in real life and his handsomeness gave me a shock
98
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 07:33 신고하기
When I see him giving award speeches, I can feel that he’s genuine and thoughtful. I thought that he was over-excited and took things lightly but he’s no way near that. Was it during their comeback show? The fans all are aware of this, J-Hope is the next person who’s the most fitted to be the leader. He’s considerate, sincere and has a big heart. I find Bangtan pretty likable nowadays. There’s seriously not one bad member.
84
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com