Tuesday, January 10, 2017

[instiz] TRAINEE WHOSE POPULARITY ALREADY BLEW UP





Kpopstar's Chrisha Choo

Here's an article that was published today:
"Looking for the 2nd Chrisha Choo"... Urban Works first public audition


post response: +4

original post: here

1. She looks like Winwin
 > Hul I looked again and they look similar
 > True! Me too I thought of that

2. She looks like athlete Son Yeonjae
 > My mom tells me she looks like Son Yeonjae everyday

3. The more I look at her, the more she reminds me of Winwin

4. Oh why does she remind me of Natti?

5. She has the JYP feel!

6. Wow daebak she totally looks like Winwin...

7. Chrisha Choo was the prettiest one this season...

8. Chrisha Choo is so pretty when she smilesㅠㅠ She looks so innocent and she gives a good impressionㅠㅠ That Kim Sohee is also charming

9. She's Chinese?
 > She's from the Philippines!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com