Monday, December 19, 2016

[instiz] TAEYEON'S HAIRSTYLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR


She cut her hair short for January




This was her during her fansign in November





What? Her hair grew so much in December, she must've stuck some stuff in it



post response: +8

original post: here

1. I can see the old Taenggoo..

2. If she cut her hair a bit shorter, it would be just like when SNSD were promoting Girls generation, her visuals are unchanging..

3. Ah seriously this is a real short haircutㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ

4. Hul her face was just like back then.. It makes me nostalgic

5. She's looking younger and younger ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠcute

6. When I cut my hair short like that I looked totally countrified... As expected from Taeyeon

7. She looks way better with short hair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com