Tuesday, August 22, 2017

[enter-talk] INSECTS FOUND IN SM'S SUM CAFE'S COOKIES"



"F*ck investigate SM, F*ck I found insects int their cookies
I didn't realize and almost ate all the cookie f*ck"



post response: +6

original post: here

1. Ew

2. Wow what kind of insects are those? Last time I was eating strawberries and saw them in itㄷㄷㄷ

3. Hul........ So this wasn't a rumor........ There's someone who said that they cut through their apple cookie and found some last time, so it's true..........

4. Hul this is severe....

5. EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwWWWWWW

6. Ugh what is SM doing

7. Ah.... so disgustingㅠㅠㅠ 

8. If it's the factory's issue, it's not SM's fault, but the factorys' .....

9. Makes me wonder if I didn't accidentally eat it last time.....

10. Hul those insects are seriously the most disgusting ones...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com