Thursday, June 22, 2017

[naver] CHOA "DECIDES TO LEAVE AOA" VS FNC "UNDER DISCUSSION"


Choa's Instagram update (cr. Soompi):
“Hello, this is Choa.
“I was very grateful and sorry that so many people took interest in my sudden hiatus. This is a bit late, but I want to tell you the reason why I had to rest and the decision that I came to after lots of deliberation.
“Since AOA wasn’t a team that immediately received a lot of love when we debuted, I had always been grateful for the love we got and I think preciously of it.
“Although I was the oldest on the team, I’m still very young and I wanted to cry a lot of times while working. However, I know that the reason you like me is because of my bright image. Although I was crying in my heart, I had to look happy. This happened repeatedly, and the more I forced myself, I found myself becoming sicker and sicker.
“To treat my insomnia and depression, I tried taking medication and started decreasing my work two years ago. However, because the problem didn’t stem from being tired, I ended up stopping all of my activities.
“I tried hard to get back to work while thinking of those who were waiting for me, but I felt that if the negative attention of my hiatus continued, this would be even more detrimental to the team members.
“After speaking with our company, I am leaving the team called AOA today, and I’m going to be cheering on my fellow members.
“Over the past eight years while I prepared to become a celebrity and worked as one, I learned a lot of things. I think that even this difficult moment is a process for me to grow. I am 28 years old this year, and going forward, I will be reflecting on my chaotic self. For the remainder of my 20s, I would like to fill them with different experiences that are befitting of my age.

“As of now, I am not thinking about doing any work outside of my individual work that was already planned. Someday, when I no longer feel scared and feel that I can show a better side of me, and if there are still people who cheer me on, I would like to return. I am a lacking person, but to those who keep cheering me on and worry for me, I would like to give my sincere thanks. To the members who I have been with for so long, and to those who helped me overcome what I lack so that I can be loved, and to those who loved me and AOA, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.”

post response: +71
original post: here


1. [+1,843, -26]
So who will sing...?

2. [+1,518, -43]
Trash-NC, please let Choa go...

3. [+1,395, -33]
Right now, FNC is grabbing unto Choa's leg so tight.... tsk tsk

4. [+1,365, -24]
Just leave her alone, Choa must have had a difficult time

5. [+1,056, -27]
Why are they saying that it's still in discussion when they can clearly see her leaving post... leave Choa alone

6. [+296, -3]
If they claim that it's still in discussion after seeing her post, it's just a lack of manners... Choa seemed to be eloquent and in her right mind so I don't think that she'll change her decision

7. [+231, -4]
Choa said that she was gonna quit but how can FNC say that it's still in discussion;;; anyways, I hope that Choa lives happily from now on


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com