Sunday, February 19, 2017

[instiz] IF YOU SEE T-ARA'S JIYEON IN THE STREETS, SHE LOOKS LIKE THAT

Rather than Kim Taehee, she kinda looked like Seo Jisoo...


post response: +20
original post: here

1. I will kneel in front of her if I see her in real life... jjang pretty

2. .... I did see her in real life, f*cking pretty...

3. She's pretty. I went on her Instagram recently and I was shocked

4. Guh.. as expected, goddess,,,,

5. Looks like a doll

6. Is she really human...?

7. Not sure about Seo Jisoo but her profile looks like Kim Taehee, she's like a slimmer Kim Taehee?
> Wow seriously, I see Kim Taehee more than Seo Jisoo
> Same

8. Wow... she doesn't even need photoshop

9. Oh looks like a mix of Kim Taehee and Seo Jisoo!!

10. Jiyeon is always pretty~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com