Monday, February 13, 2017

[instiz] GFRIEND WEARING WIGS AHEAD OF THEIR COMEBACK









March comeback, blow up!

post response: +9
original post: here

1. Nowadays, wigs look so natural... I couldn't tell at all

2. Hul apart from Sowon, I didn't know that they were wigs

3. I didn't know about SinB at all.. daebak

4. Wow Sowon and Yerin were a bit more obvious but I wouldn't have known for SinB and Umjiㅋㅋㅋ

5. The wigs are natural and it suits them!! Pretty!! Since they are wearing wigs now, it makes me even more curious about their comeback..

6. They are all prettyㅠㅠ drop the comebackㅠㅠ

7. It's natural... Yerin is cute

8. Hul Umji's doesn't look like a wig at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ SinB too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋdaebak

9. Wow everyone suit their haircut so much...

10. SinB.... it doesn't look like a wig at all... freaking pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com