Friday, January 20, 2017

[naver] JUNG JOONYOUNG "I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW... PLEASE DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME ANYMORE"




post response: +326
original post: here


1. [+1166, -271]
Let's only walk the flower path now. I'll support you~~~

2. [+1138, -271]
The more you get to know him, the more you can see that he's kind. There are a lot of people who don
t know him so it's a shame. Your happiness will continue to go upward

3. [+849, -197]
"Especially the fans, they wanted to see me but couldn't meet with me. How I felt and what I was thinking are things that they didn't know. I'm really sorry for that. Since I am happy right now, please don't worry about me anymore"

4. [+782, -187]
Let's only live happy days from now on

5. [+807, -209]
Jung Joonyoung looks pretty but his words are not superfluous so he seems like a real man. As expected, his reverse charms are awesome

6. [+148, -38]
I haven't read his Ceci interview yet, I'm getting spoiledㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+132, -33]
Let's only walk the flower path... I'll look forward to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com