Friday, December 23, 2016

[teens stories] SERIOUSLY DON'T BELIEVE IT WHEN PEOPLE TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE PRETTY

Image result for sailor moon and tuxedo mask
(T/N: pic not included)
 It's good to make other happy and increase their self-esteem but please don't be too overly fake about itㅠㅠ As soon as these kids see someone's face, they go "wow.. XX-ah, you're too pretty...".. to be in such admiration is a bit... me too, I call people pretty a lot just out of courtesy..

post response:
[+200][-8]
original post: here

ㅇ |2016.12.23 01:32 신고하기
There are times where I feel that I'm pretty and times where I feel that I'm not I feel that when kids say that I'm pretty, they find everyone pretty...
53
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.23 21:22 신고하기
You don't need any of this. The real deal is when people compliment you in your back....
52
0

ㅇ |2016.12.23 11:13 신고하기
Isn't that just filtering out the things you want to hear based on your face? The pretty kids just need to look at themselves in the mirror to know that they are pretty. Even with the way people around them stare at them, they can get a rough idea about themselves
45
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.23 23:55 신고하기
Are there people like me..? All my friends look pretty to me... One of them is pretty, the other has a pretty aura, etc. I look at them based on their positive traits so they look pretty to me ㅠㅠ but since I'm always like that, people think that I'm saying empty words... but I really find them pretty though..
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.23 23:25 신고하기
Seriously, these Facebook stars who are always complimenting each other with empty words... please do not think that they really mean itㅡㅡ They think of themselves as f*cking goddesses and just try too hard
13
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com