Thursday, December 8, 2016

[PC stories] MY PARENTS WILL FILE FOR DIVORCE

T/N: sorryyy because of school we've been so bad at keeping up with the PC stories TT_TT We'll be more pro-active with them once we get a little break so please don't be shy and keep sending them in! :)

Image result for anime scenery gif

Age: 24

My parents will officially divorced on next January. This tragedy happened because my dad was cheating on my mom.
He left us, never came home. He called my mom maybe once or twice a month just to spill all the anger.
No child wants their parents divorced. I love my mom and my dad but the things was so severe and complicated.

Physically I'm a grown up adult, a tough and independent person. I'm not a kid anymore. But honestly, I was so sad and weak inside. I cried a lot thinking how our life would be.
I always hide my tears and my sadness from my mom. I don't want her to be worried about me.
I thought I will get through all of this easily but no. This is the worst situation I ever had.

I have no siblings and my family member just hate my dad. And the worse, I have no close friend. I have no one to talk.

If you were experiencing the same situation as mine, please share it to me. How your feeling and how you handle the things. Thank you 😢

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com