Saturday, December 31, 2016

[instiz] AN IDOL'S PROCESS OF GETTING CHOPPY BANGS


Jung Wheein's bang's cutting


"You haven't cut your bangs in 2 years right?"


"I'm too nervous"


"My heart is fluttering + I'm worried + I'm nervous"


"Kyah waiiitt!!!!"




"Wait"


"My heart is not ready yet"


"Waiiittt!!!!!!!"


"!@#!@$"








"If you want to go with a new image, it should be shorter"


"If you want to be easily pretty, the current length is good"


"You will give more of the cutie vibe if it was shorter"


"My goal is not to look cute, I want a new image"


"Then what about choppy bangs?"
"It's quite the new trend now"






post response: +18
original post: here

1. Choppy bangsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Her facial features are so lovelyㅠㅠㅠㅠ her face in general isㅠㅠ

3. Where did you find that last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋit's so cute I'm gonna dieㅠㅠㅠ

4. Wow it's random but Hwasa was so pretty at that time... my style...

5. Wow she's too pretty without bangs, too too pretty

6. She's lovely no matter what she doesㅋㅋㅋ Hwasa looks pretty too....

7. What in the world... she's so pretty

8. Cute... wow

9. Ah seriously lovely

10. It suits her


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com