Friday, December 23, 2016

[instiz] AN IDOL WHO WEIGHTS 38 KG

CLC Yujin
Apparently the parents feed her a lot, but she never gains weight
she's also the only one who doesn't have to diet
When she was at her skinniest, she weighted around 38 Kg
right now she weights around 42 kg





















post response: +6

original post: here

1. 38....Wow...Did I read 38....

2. How tall is she? She weights the same as me but she looks taller...
 > On her profile it says 164ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. My friend is 160 and she weights 40 kg, you can really see nothing but bones on her

4. She's so skinny, but her body line is pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. My friend is like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We're the same height, 167cm but we're almost 10 kg apart, she's only 39kg.... but me...ha.... If only we can switch bodies...
 > Aren't you still considered really skinny? Your friend is way too skinnyㅠㅜ If you're 167cm and you're 49 kg, you're still thinly pretty

6. 38kg?! That was my weight when I was in middle schoolㅎㅎㅎ 

7. You'd think that you won't see anything but bones, but her body is prettily skinny ㅠㅜㅠ 

8. I'm jealous...

9. She's way too skinny, she'd still look good even if she gained 10 kg...







0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com