Saturday, December 31, 2016

[enter-talk] LEE JONGSUK'S AWARD CEREMONY SPEECHㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Related image
(t/n: picture not included)

Wowㅋㅋㅋ did you guys see his award speech???
Wow it's my first time seeing such am insincere and short award speechㅠㅠ
It's not like he got nominated with other people, it was his main role for the daesang!!!!
I seriously lost my words when I watched him... I don't know Lee Jongsuk that well and I'm not interested in him, but I thought "what is he doing????" .. I haven't heard of anyone but people talking about himㅋㅋ  I thought he would say something more like "I wish to work with Kim Gookjin once again" but he didn't even making eye contact...
Then Kim Gookjin said something in which he just replied with "That's right" (informal)ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, he didn't even used the "-yo";;;;;

The Lee Jongsuk fans on facebook were all mad because they claim that he has social anxiety/phobia...
I know that as a fan you would do something like that but... If Lee Jongsuk really had social phobia how come no one knows??
Seriously he should've thought about the viewers more, Kim Gookjin's taken aback reaction = the viewers' reactions
Seriously because of his speech, the daesang didn't even feel that important anymore, it just made people frown
If you looked at it, for female celebrities like Lee Joongsung, Suzy's award speech and Seolhyun MC-ing why can't we talk about male celebrities tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이
looking at this it must be damn nice to be a male celebrity in this country ^^



post response:
[+727][-180]
original post:here

ㅇ |2016.12.31 01:52 신고하기
Social anxietyㅋㅋㅋ I don't care whether he's scared of the attention or whatnot, he should know how to act when he's on TV. I don't want to nitpick but his award speech and Suzy's award speech are completely 2 different things. Suzy got f*ckinig dissed because people said she didn't have any contentㅋㅋㅋ Anyways that's the double standard ㅠㅠ Lee Jongsuk's award speech was so insincere ㅋㅋ
216
27

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.31 01:42 신고하기
Me too.. MBC has no one to give their awards to. I know it's inevitable that a big drama like W would win, but I don't think that Lee Jongsuk deserved a daesang with his acting, neither did Han Hyojoo.. It didn't look like the biggest award at all, if I was the one receiving it I would've bowed my 90 degree bow, would've been so emotional and I would've had lines and lines of award speech. It was seriously too short ㅋㅋ
187
32

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.31 02:10 신고하기
I was a Lee Jongsuk fan sitting there.... I seriously found it offensive
169
39

ㅋᆞ |2016.12.31 12:34 신고하기
Social anxiety
102
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.31 08:19 신고하기
His short award speech? I was more amazed by his informal speechㅋㅋㅋㅋThe responses are freaking the opposite of Kim Yoojung's scandal~? Lee Jongsuk should be the one we nitpick on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPeople are seriously funnyㅎㅎ
92
10

ㅇㅅㅇ |2016.12.31 10:32 신고하기
When I watched the broadcast and he just went "That's right" but he added "yo" shortly after, you could also make out from his mouth when he was speaking to Han Hyojoo later and said "I was so taken aback" "I was so taken aback", he must've been nervous;;
60
11


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com