Tuesday, November 15, 2016

[instiz] A REMEDY TO EVERYONE WHO'S OBSESSED WITH BOB HAIR

She usually has 5:5 parting (sometimes 6:4?), her long hair is so bouncy and when she straightens her hair, it looks so silky... straight up gorgeous.
Everyone who's obsessed with short hair, please wake up






















post response: +44
original post: here

1. Jennie is too pretty.... my friend looks like her when she ties her hair up

2. Jennie is everythingㅠㅠ

3. Seriously prettyㅠㅠ

4. Seriously pretty.... she suits long wavy hairㅠㅠㅠ

5. That motorcycle gif is too pretty... I saved it right away

6. Wow but I think that this unnie would look good in blonde or short hair too

7. She looks like Goo Ara + Victoria + Son Naeun combined

8. She has my hair... but my face...

9. She has the Son Naeun vibes!

10. Rose's hair is pretty tooㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com