Thursday, November 3, 2016

[enter-talk] ISN'T THIS GOING WAY TOO FAR??? THEY SERIOUSLY SHOULD GET CAUGHT


"Everyone have you seen this? Those are the pictures that came up on BTS' anticafe... This is seriously so wrong and too much.. Let's find that person who made those pictures. Let's report the account

post response:
[+521][-57]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.02 21:14 신고하기
Are you talking about this?ㅋㅋㅋ
167
13
(t/n: turned out the person who spread the picture was a Chanyeol/EXO fan, she claims that she's not the one who made the picture but was just sharing it around and wrote stuff like "Nowadays there's so many hopeless idols. I f*cking hate their fans too. Like idols like fans tsk tsk stop I hope people entangling us with themㅋㅋㅋ", "F*Ck I'm not the one who made that picture. I was just spreading it" and "I know, I deleted the picture, anyways I'm not the one who made it-- me too I was given the picture by DM. I deleted those bloody pictures")
ㅇ |2016.11.02 23:13 신고하기
EXO also received the same treatment where people were wishing them death and there were more than 1000 upvotes. Bangtan also received a similar post but luckily both of them got deleted, I was so mad when I saw them
165
31

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.02 21:48 신고하기
There was a post about IAC, Bangtan members were giving out burgers and the OP was saying that they were cheap burgers, she/he was f*cking sarcastic about it. When Bangtan songs were playing, she said that it sounded like groans from a village, I was so speechless
163
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.03 08:18 신고하기
EXO-Ls those f*ckers, no matter how much people diss them they stil come back worse everytime ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
34
9

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.02 23:23 신고하기
I get goosebumps just thinking that the person who made this is probably just stretching out their feet and relaxing now
28
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com